Gasometrix GmbH was established in 2017 as a spin-off company of the Swiss Federal Institute for Aquatic Science and Technology (Eawag), where the miniRUEDI is being developed. The aim of Gasometrix is to make the miniRUEDI available to the general scientific community. We do this by building every single miniRUEDI as a custom unit that is configured to suit the requirements of its intended application.
Gasometrix GmbH is owned by Matthias Brennwald and Rolf Kipfer. MB is the executive manager, technician, maid, engineer, computer whiz, secretary, webmaster, and everything else. RK makes sure that MB doesn’t run out of ideas.
- Flinders University, Australia
- Helium One
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
- Korea Institute of Geoscience and Mineral Resources (KIGAM)
- Landesamt für Bergbau und Geologie (LBEG), Germany
- Max Planck Institute of Chemistry (MPIC), Germany
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCAN)
- TOTAL, France
- University of Geneva, Switzerland
- University of Konstanz, Germany
- University of Neuchatel, Switzerland
- University of Oslo, Norway
- University of Oxford, England